Monday, May 19, 2008

These are a few
of my favorite things

So many things to love, but here are a few of our recent faves:

Audrey's recently learned skill of doing the famous 'Blue Steel' pose:


Watching Audrey play with Basil the gnome





Our cozy new backyard


Being able to walk to this park for weekday lunch, in under 5 minutes



My good-smelling and sweet husband



Our new neighbor, Avery.



and how sweet she is with Audrey



Ravenous consumption of oatmeal and very short bangs--that I cut MYSELF.



The Portland Farmers Market.



...which deserves its own blog entry.
To be continued.

4 comments:

DeniseMarie said...

Your yard looks lush and verdant. Has Mike busted out the lawn mower yet?

DeniseMarie said...

And I think A's short bangs are adorable. She looks like a little Fraulein Maria.

Molly W. said...

Lovely things! Can't wait to hit up that farmers market!

Kellyry said...

LOVE A's bangs! One day I hope to have a garden gnome. First I need a garden.