Monday, January 7, 2008

9:21 am.



Every day my kid cracks me up. Yesterday while I was making dinner, Audrey started playing for ages with a rag I'd used to wipe the table, while the play-kitchen she got for Christmas went unnoticed. Her continual favorite is the broom & dustpan set we keep for small messes. How true it is, that kids would rather play with weird things than toys.


The McMasters came to stay with us for a few days during the New Year's break. It was a great time of talking, catching up, and playing charades: pictured above, is Jez doing his award-winning Nemo face.





Last night we had Bernaise sauce with dinner. It was yummy and reminded me that we should have it more often...although it isn't exactly 'healthy.' Ok, I'm stalling....time to get started on a new week. That's always hard, or is it just me?

1 comment:

Kellyry said...

How cute that A & her middle-namesake have matching tops!

I LOVE Bernaise sauce. Especially on steak and boiled new potatoes sprinkled with sea salt and fresh parsley.