Friday, October 26, 2007

Baby Update

Thanks to everyone for their thoughts, prayers and concerns for Audrey. It means so much to us.

Unfortunately, yesterday we had to take her back to ER to receive IV re-hydration, as she was again becoming dangerously low. Our poor little once chubby baby has lost over 2 lb's. She has no reserves left....and still can't keep water down.

She continues on IV here at home since that is the only thing they can do for her at the hospital at this point in time (besides deprive her of rest.)

3 comments:

Kellyry said...

So sad to think of your/my precious little baby so sick and losing weight. :-(

Molly W. said...

oh Brandi I am so sorry! I have been praying for Audrey since Kel told me...poor baby! I hate that all that can be done is waiting...sigh. :(

Creative Mama said...

praying for you, Mike and Audrey...