Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Addendum to the PeaPod

This addendum is to my recent review of the PeaPod Travel bed. The bed is a totally cool product (click here for the original review.) However, one thing should be added: it may not be the ideal solution for those who set up and take down the product every day. I could not believe how easy it was to fold up and collapse, even for a spatially-challenged nerd like myself, who can otherwise never fold those darn car sun shades. It's just like one of those, but the directions explained it well and it fit perfectly into the little carrying case.

The catch comes with regard to having to deflate the little mattress. It does take several minutes to squeeze the air out and this would certainly get on my nerves if I had to do it every day. If it was only once a week or so, it would be fine.

No comments: