Friday, November 9, 2007

Just plain cool.

Denise and Matt are so wonderful and the 3 of us love them so much. They're just so easy to be with and, selfishly, we hope they move to Portland too. (Heck, we hope that we move to Portland.)

By the way: did you know that they're having a baby?



...Someday. No, they are not pregnant. Do you really think that I would be announcing such priviliged information, for them, on my blog? I just wanted to see how many of our friends 1.) actually read what I write. 2.) read fine print and 3.) are so impulsive that they will call Denise or Matt after reading the above lines, without reading these lines. P.S. This was a test of the emergency broadcast system. And if you called Denise without reading ahead, you failed and are now considered an unreliable source for future information.

On another note, my precious Gitte is, actually prego--with #3. But that's no secret!

5 comments:

Creative Mama said...

um... your funny

Kellyry said...

Haha! Good test!

Kellyry said...

CONGRATS TO GITTE & ANDERS!

DeniseMarie said...

Ooooh, if my mom reads this post, you're gonna be in trouble! The funny thing is that when I read it, my honest to goodnes very first gut reaction was, "I'm pregnant?" I just asked Matt, and his was: "Oh crap!"

Molly W. said...

I read it and said "WHAT?! They're pregnant?!!" and Adam came in and said "who?!!!" :) funny Brandi...