Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Nudity goes with alot

--Edit: July 15th: since there are so many creepy people on the Internet and we've made our blog public again, the nude picture is removed. You still get the general idea.---

A homemade scarf and platinum shoes look good with nudity.

Or you for evening, you can never go wrong with a glamorous black/metallic scarf and your birthday suit.


Bar-b-que ribs are such a mess anyway, I say why not eat 'em nude?

And when you're using glitter to make your Valentines, it's much easier to make them whilst naked and just shower off afterward.




3 comments:

Kellyry said...

These will be perfect for her wedding-day childhood slideshow. I wish I looked so cute nekkid!

DeniseMarie said...

Look at her gnawing away at that rib bone--a girl after her uncle Matt's heart, if I do say so! Maybe if I ate naked I'd have a lot fewer stained blouses. Arg. If I looked that good in my birthday suit I'd probably wear it as much as Audrey obviously does.

Molly W. said...

HILARIOUS!