Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Big Girl Bed



About a month ago, Audrey started sleeping in her very own 'big girl bed.'

A week later, she shed her pacifiers, leaving them all on the front porch for the 'Pappy Fairy' to pick up and deliver to all the newborn babies. The Pappy Fairy left her a really cool Winnie the Pooh sticker book and Daddy and Mommy bought her a kite. This is a HUGE sacrifice that deserves a little bribery.







Playing in the rain....


On a different note, I am telling you that the 5-minute bread dough is incredible. Not only does it turn out amazing loafs, the other recipes are incredible too. We used the Boule dough for their Caramel Sticky Buns and the European Peasant Bread dough for pizza dough and both were the best I've ever made.






3 comments:

Kellyry said...

Big girl! (Sticky buns = torture)

DeniseMarie said...

Why does she insist on growing up? I would be happy if she stayed our little baby in a crib forever.

Molly W. said...

Great idea about the binky and love that pic of A w/ her cute hat on! AND I'm glad your loving the book, wish I would have told you about it first! :) (I just couldn't remember the name and hadn't contacted that gal just yet, I know its the same one, glad you found it!)