Sunday, January 4, 2009

More catching up from summer....



Off for another bike ride...downtown for a free Oregon Symphony concert at the waterfront--a tradition to open the season.





Permit a proud moment: those of you who know me well, know that I don't always make things as easy as possible for myself. An example: in this situation, I would have normally packed some sort of elaborate picnic dinner blah blah. On this occasion we got burgers to-go from one of our favorite spots- VQ (Veritable Quandry.) If you haven't been there, you must go.

Then later that evening our beloved Matt and Denise came in for a Labor Day visit! We have dismally few pictures to commemorate the event (none of Matt, except for his feet--the white socks crossed at ankles, pictured below.)


Nene crocheted diligently while Audrey ate a popsicle.



It was a lovely visit--very relaxing and hyggelig. We miss them and wish they lived here too....

2 comments:

Kellyry said...

I sometimes wish I lived there too.

DeniseMarie said...

We wish it, too.

Now I'm sad.