Sunday, January 4, 2009

Adventures of a 2-year old...


Riding Tonto around the house, naked.

Clog boots from the Hanna Anderson outlet. Cute idea, impossible to walk in. Only bought them because they are clogs; I am otherwise vehemently opposed to heels of any kind, or height, for little girls. No way, no how. 

Audrey and Meg

Audrey "putting a little lotion on."

'Helping' daddy with a plumbing repair.
(To which I reply, 'welcome to my world.')




Driving a tractor at the zoo


Seeing the new baby elephant


Learning how to go on the potty


Picking out her first panties (Thomas the Tank Engine boy briefs
(What was I supposed to say? They were the first thing she picked up at Target, declaring, 'mommy these are beauuuuutiful!!!')

5 comments:

Kellyry said...

I wish MY life were as adventurous! Maybe I need to add some more naked time in and it would be more exciting. :-P

DeniseMarie said...

I love that girl more every day.

Unknown said...

I can relate to the amount of "help" our little ones try to provide while we're working on something. Sarah always liked to sit in my lap between me and whatever I was working on. Our new pup sits on the backs of your calves if you're kneeling down. Go figure!

Mike, were you wearing some kind of dress?! Zoikes, man!

Molly W. said...

She's soooo cute! Love that she wants to be naked, cutie!

Phoebe said...

I can only hope that Agnes wants boys briefs as well since we have plenty floating around. Too cute!