Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Words

My wee sis' Kelly posted this tag list to her blog and I accepted the challenge to create my own version.

Your favorite item: Photos
Yourself: Pondering
Your partner: Beloved
Your hair: Few
Your dream last night: Weird
Your favorite drink: Chardonnay
Your dream car: Jeep
Dream home: Vineyard
The room you are in: Living
Your fear: Deceived
Where you want to be in 10 years: Home
Who you hung out with last night: Hubby
You're not: Phony
One of your wish list items: View
The last thing you did: Coffee
You are wearing: Sweats
Your favorite weather: Autumnal
Your favorite book: Profound
Last thing you ate: Danish
Your life: Full
Your mood: Present
Your best friend: Constant
What are you thinking about right now: Namasté
Your car: Explorer
What are you doing at the moment: Writing
Relationship status: Fulfilled
What is on your t.v: Disks
When is the last time you laughed: Yesterday
When is the last time you cried: Yesterday

5 comments:

Kellyry said...

Deception is a fear of mine too. And the accompanying question of: did I ALLOW myself to be deceived?

Kellyry said...

PS. Can we do an occasional exchange program where I come to live at your vineyard and you live at my villa?

DeniseMarie said...

Wait, I want in on that exchange deal. I suppose now I should post the tag list on my blog so you all can see my dream locale and decide if it's worthy of being added to the rotation...?

Please explain what you mean by "view" in response to an item on your wish list. I'm curious if you mean "to have a view" from, say, your residence or if you mean something else.

b said...

Yes, you may both take turns sharing my vineyard and I would love to stay at your villa, Kell.

Denise--I would like to see your list. But even if your dream home is a double-wide in Indiana, you may still stay at my vineyard.

b said...

P.S. Dean: the view is 'a view' from my house. That would be lovely.