Saturday, September 22, 2007

Breakfast @ Audrey's


We heart Saturdays. On this particular one, Audrey shanghai'd mommy's headband and, remarkably, knew just what to do with it. This is 100% her coiffe.

(Also pictured, our beloved Trip Trap chair!)

We watched daddy mow the lawn...



and bust a sprinkler head again (the bane of his existence)
Notice the discouraged posture.


... Audrey saw her first rainbow...


...And the 'do' makes an encore presentation, with a side-view, for ladies who are wondering just how she achieves this regal look.

2 comments:

Kellyry said...

Could she be any more precious?

DeniseMarie said...

I sometimes wear my headbands like that too, Audrey. Usually around 2 or 3:00 in the afternoon when the pressure of wearing it all day has built up enough that I feel like the ends are piercing through my skull and poking into my brain matter . . .

Matt felt your pain on the sprinkler head, Mike. What a pain.