Thursday, May 10, 2007

Me and Liam


Baby needs a cup 'O Joe

Hi--Audrey here. Time here in DK is already flying and boy do we drink ALOT of coffee. Look at me in this picture--don't I look like I need some? Good thing Moster Marian makes about 5 cans of French Press a day. Daddy says his colon feels very clean. Funny, my constipation is gone too--seriously. Might also be the 'leverpostej'--which I LOVE. (Danish liver paté on whole grain rye bread.)

Here's me and my auntie 'Marian'--we are very fond of each other





Oh--thought you might like to know that I'm in tight with Liam Neeson. In fact, I think his girlfriend, Mette, should watch out 'cause time is on my side. See, look at us here-getting cozy.





Pulling a guy's beard will get him every time! I may only be 9 months old, but I already have my ways... Daddy is certainly wrapped around my finger!



This is my friend, Silje. (Her mommy is Gitte, shown below.)




We are having so much fun taking long walks in the forests around Aarhus. This forest, 'Risskov' is just 2 minutes away from Marian's house, where we're staying. Noah is leading the way!



My parents still think I need naps twice daily (as if my robust travel abilities didn't impress them enough!) so they try to get me to take them. Here we are just after I woke up. Daddy and Mommy were taking a rest on the bed in Marian's kitchen (trés cool. subject for another blog entry.)


This is Moster with Anne Marie--they own the Villa together. She is such a sweet girl and doesn't even mind my crying.

2 comments:

Kellyry said...

Bailey & Kelly here! We just got back from taking a little "photo walk" up May (look for pics to come on K's blog soon!). Love all your pictures. We wish we were there with you (or at least K does). Bailey wishes you continued good times!

Kellyry said...

PS to Gitte: Silje is ADORABLE! look at that white blond hair, just like her dad & uncles when they were kids, right? Must see more pics of the kiddos all together!