Tuesday, February 16, 2010

7 months.



Poor baby #2--here we are, 7 months into this pregnancy and just doing my first blog posting. May be he is a private person?

At about 2 1/4 lbs. he weighs the same as a Chinese cabbage, can blink his eyes and can see light filtering through my womb. Passed my glucose test (hurray for not having gestational diabetes-- i hear it sucks and means no more donuts) but need more iron (no wonder I've felt extra exhausted--hurray for needing more cheeseburgers in my diet!)

Never thought we'd have such a hard time choosing a name, given how obsessed I've always been with baby names but, alas, nothing has seemed like 'the' name--as it did with Audrey.

Suggestions? (Restrictions: no 'm' names and it must go with 'Morris.')

2 comments:

Unknown said...

No Mikey Junior? What's your objection to M names generally? I hear one of his 4th cousins has a cool, biblical name!

Molly W. said...

I've been thinking Jude this whole time but, I'm sure whatever it is it will be perfect!