Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Very bad blogger

Sorry, I have become a very bad blogger. Always erratic in this sphere, my posts have become increasingly rare since moving to PDX. I think it's a good sign though- we're too busy living life to write about it. That's my excuse and I'm stickin' to it. At the same time, it is an excellent way of keeping in touch with the lives of those in our extended community, so I'm sorry for not doing my part.

There is so much to catch up on that I think I have to work backwards. Starting with today, going to A's bd, and then to our fun-filled visit with Marian and Peter.

This morning, I noticed that Audrey has created tactile art in our kitchen:



I have these little Chinese tea cups on a shelf in our kitchen. A loves to play with them, but today I saw that she is stashing these in case of emergency (since she's really only supposed to have them when she sleeps.)

3 comments:

DeniseMarie said...

Oh, that stinker! So clever hiding those pappies for the next time you respond cheerily "It's not bedtime!" to her requests for a pacifier.

M and I can't wait to get our hands on her in a couple weeks!

Molly W. said...

Adam and I keep telling ourselves we're gonna restrict Brennan's "b" to bedtime only...sigh, one of these days!!

Kellyry said...

Smart girl! She's learned 'scarcity' early on and turning resourceful. :-P